Sports Gambling Podcast Network
Editorial Director SportsGamblingPodcast.com
Producer, Host NBA Gambling Podcast
- Define and execute the creative direction of original editorial content that focuses on insight and analysis for sports betting, season-long fantasy sports and daily fantasy sports.
- Manage a team of 50 freelance content creators.
- Doubled YouTube subscriber count by increasing upload frequency and diversifying video content with
new social media influencers.
- Brought the NBA Gambling Podcast to the top 50 basketball podcasts on the Apple Charts within its 1st month.
- Increased unique visitors by 238%, average time spent on page by 32%, and overall traffic by 234% by developing innovative web content and analyzing SEO data using Google Analytics, Google Trends, Moz, and Yoast to inform content strategy.
- Identified talent and helped launch a new soccer and golf podcast.
- Continue to oversee all editorial content for the main website: SportsGamblingPodcast.com.
2019 – 2021
CBS Television Studios
Producer – Game On!
2019 – 2020
- Produced in-studio and field segments with Rob Gronkowski, Venus Williams, Keegan-Michael Key, Ronda Rousey, Demi Lovato, and James Corden to a CBS primetime show.
- Achieved the top show in the Wednesday night timeslot over multiple weeks by finding the most interesting and entertaining sports content and creating trivia that inspired gameplay, and drove engagement..
- Adapted the content from a UK sports comedy show for a primetime American audience.
Senior Digital Producer – The Late Late Show with James Corden
2015 – 2019
- Recruited to lead digital production as one of the 3 founding members of The Late Late Show with James Corden.
- Won an Emmy for Outstanding Interactive Program in 2016.
- Nominated for Outstanding Creative Achievement in Interactive Media Within an Unscripted Program in 2019 and Outstanding Interactive Program in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- Named a Webby Awards Honoree in Comedy: Individual Short or Episode (Film & Video) in 2018 and 2017.
- Spearheaded content development for James Corden’s Youtube channel; became the 3rd TV show to pass 20M subscribers.
- Conceptualized, wrote, produced, directed, and edited original video and creative for all digital and social platforms.
- Brought content from concept to release by collaborating with James Corden, Reggie Watts, Katy Perry, Harry Styles, Jonas Brothers, John Mulaney, Shawn Mendes, Jenna Marbles, Rich Brian, The Slow-Mo Guys, King Bach, and Amanda Cerny.
- Launched The Late Late Show with James Corden website and created blog posts, humor pieces, original video, an upcoming guest calendar, and photo galleries with show highlights that drew 1M monthly viewers.
- Produced branded video, sponsored content and social media advertising content for Porsche, Mini Cooper, Paramount Pictures, and YouTube, amongst others.
- Won a Shorty Award for Best TV Show and Webby Award for People’s Voice – Variety (Channel) in 2016.
Executive Producer – James Corden’s Next James Corden
2017 – 2018
- Won an Emmy for Outstanding Short Form Comedy or Drama Series in 2018
- Created, pitched, and sold the original scripted series to Snap Show.
- Worked with talent, the production crew, and post production to complete the 6-part series.
- Wrote all of the scripts.
2015 – 2020
Emmy Award-Winning Producer with 12+ years of experience defining and executing the creative direction and content strategy for digital platforms, social media channels, and television productions. Hands-on Leader with a passion for developing innovative editorial, videos, written pieces, and podcasts to drive consumer engagement and enjoyment while supporting revenue objectives.
Skills, Expertise & Talents:
- Creative Direction
- Content Strategy
- Audience Growth
- Video Production
- Social Media
- Community Building
- Asset Management
- Talent Relations
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Program Development
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Interdepartmental Alignment
- Staff Hiring & Management
- Culture Building
- Coaching & Mentorship
- Resource Allocation
- Executive Reporting
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition)
- Google Analytics
- Livestream Studio
- Zoom H4n Pro Handy Recorder
- Sony AR7 Cameras